In this beautiful season, we invite you to participate as a guest at an exclusive “beginner’s tea gathering”.
Enjoy the atmosphere of a traditional tea house, surrounded by a tranquil garden. Experienced tea practitioners will guide you through basic procedures and explain tearoom etiquette in English.
- Waiting room Refreshing Tea service / Matcha Video
- Japanese garden Purifying passage to the tea encounter
- The tea room Partaking of Matcha and Japanese sweets
- Workshop Learning how to whisk Matcha tea
Milling Matcha with a traditional stone mill
Limited capacity to 6 guests per session
Sunday, APRIL 5th
The first session: 10:00 to 12:00
The second session: 13:30 to 15:30
Please arrive 10 minutes earlier.
West side of Koromonotana, North of Sanjo, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto
A five-minute walk from subway station Karasuma Oike (K08,T13)
4,000 yen per person
* Special gift for those who wear Kimono
Reservations by Email: email@example.com