In this beautiful season, we invite you to participate as a guest at an exclusive “beginner’s tea gathering”.
Enjoy the atmosphere of a traditional tea house, surrounded by a tranquil garden. Experienced tea practitioners will guide you through basic procedures and explain tearoom etiquette in English.
- Waiting room Refreshing Tea service / Matcha Video
- Japanese garden Purifying passage to the tea encounter
- The tea room Partaking of Matcha and Japanese sweet
- Workshop Learning how to whisk Matcha tea
Limited capacity to 6 guests per session
Sunday, July 7th
The first session: 10:00 to 12:00
The second session: 13:30 to 15:30
The first session has been fully booked. Thank you for your participation.
Meanwhile, the second session is still available.
(June 20th, 2019)
Please arrive 10 minutes earlier.
West side of Koromonotana, North of Sanjo, Nakagyo-Ku, Kyoto
A five-minute walk from subway station Karasuma Oike (K08, T13)
4,000 yen per person
* Special gift for those who wear Kimono or Yukata
Reservations (E-mail): email@example.com