November is traditionally considered the New Years of Japanese Tea World. Participate as a guest of this auspicious celebration at an exclusive “beginner’s tea gathering”.
Enjoy the atmosphere of a traditional tea house, surrounded by a tranquil garden. Experienced tea practitioners will guide you through basic procedures and explain tearoom etiquette in English.
- Waiting room Welcome drink (Loose leaf tea). Screening of Matcha production video.
- Japanese garden Purifying passage to the tea encounter
- The tea room Partaking of Matcha and Japanese sweets
- Workshop Learning how to whisk Matcha tea.
Limited capacity to 6 guests per session
Saturday, November 11th, 2019
The1st session: 10:00 to 12:00
The 2nd session: 13:30 to 15:30
*Please arrive 10 minutes earlier.
West side of Koromonotana, North of Sanjo, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto
A five-minute walk from subway station Karasuma Oike (K08, T13)
4,000 yen per person
* Special gift for those who wear Kimono
Reservations (Emails): email@example.com