In this beautiful season, we invite you to participate as a guest at an exclusive “beginner’s tea gathering”.
Enjoy the atmosphere of a traditional tea house, surrounded by a tranquil garden. Experienced tea practitioners will guide you through basic procedures and explain tearoom etiquette in English.
- Waiting room Refreshing Tea service / Matcha Video
- Japanese garden Purifying passage to the tea encounter
- The tea room Partaking of Matcha and Japanese sweets
- Workshop Learning how to whisk Matcha tea
Milling Matcha with a traditional stone mill
Limited capacity to 5 guests per session
*Please wear mask as a precaution to COVID-19.
Saturday, APRIL 10th
The first session: 10:00 to 12:00
The second session: 13:30 to 15:30
Please arrive 10 minutes earlier.
Both sessions have been fully booked. Thank you so much for your participation.
The next Seasonal Tea Gathering coming up in Summer 2021.
(March 30th 2021 Update )
West side of Koromonotana, North of Sanjo, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto
A five-minute walk from subway station Karasuma Oike (K08,T13)
4,000 yen per person
* Special gift for those who wear Kimono
Reservations by Email: